What we absolutely LOVE about Bali life, is that there’s always new things to explore. One of the places that we’ve been so excited to sleep over is The Colony Hotel. A chic colonial styled boutique hotel located in the midst of hometown Seminyak. We’ve always recommended it to visiting friends, but never stayed over ourselves. So a few weeks ago it was about time we got our bikini bums over there to have a little Welike Sleeps sesh!
And was it worth it? Well, the pictures say it all: OMG, YES! Newest happy place in town, wish we could live here forever, wouldn’t you agree? (PS. scroll down for a special promo gift that we’ve managed to arrange with The Colony Hotel for our readers!)
What we like
- The design of this hotel is so stunning! We couldn’t stop awing over every inch of each well decorated corner and white exteriors combined with tropical lush plants (still obsessed).
- Seacircus and Lello Lello Gelato are is next door. Need we say more
- 200 meter stroll to Petitenget beach
- The staff is so sweet & amazing!
- Brekkie is served by the pool. The goodlife.
- About that pool: it’s perfectly located in the midst of the courtyard. Rolling straight from bed into the pool is simply the best.
- The ambience is very serene, during the day we we’re the only ones at the pool (maybe everyone went into town?) Downside though is that they don’t have the facilities for family’s with small children.
- We stayed in the Superior room which was small yet perfect. The Deluxe room has a little sitting area in the room as well and the suites are even bigger to hangout in. (For us the Superior was perfect as we wanted to be outside all the time anyway :)
If you’re interested in staying at The Colony Hotel we’ve got good news for you! Always rely on us for a little Bali hussle ;) Mention promotion code WELIKEBALI and receive 10% discount on your booking. The code is valid for bookings on www.thecolonyhotelbali.com and for stays in 2016.
PS. Let us know what you think of our tips on The Colony Hotel!
-x- Pris & Eve