Waking up with the sounds of crickets, birds, gecko’s and dancing leafs and sleeping under a gigantic ancient holy tree. It’s pure Bali Bliss! Close to Echo Beach Canggu we stayed at this breathtaking, architectural gem in the midst of Canggu’s lush tropical life. In this post we’re giving you a peek into the goodlife at Villa Levi!
Our friends invited us to stay at their beautiful home Villa Levi (named after their beautiful daughter) that they rent out in Canggu, Pererenan area, close to Echo Beach. And WOW, life here is pretty well tropical! The moment we walked in we fell in love with this place. We took a little video to show you what we mean ;) Scroll down to see it!
The villa is a 1600m2(!) luxurious 4 bedroom private resort style home away from home. Perfect for a travelling group of friends and family’s (super kid friendly!). And the villa is also often rented out as retreat, event and wedding venue. Each spacious bedroom has a living area inside and an outdoor bathroom attached, so the bedrooms are more like suites. The all-day staff and villa manager Agus are the sweetest and a warm team who’ll feel like your Bali family straight. From organising our pick-up, bicycles (yay!), poolside massages, private yoga, personal training and amazing in-house dinners to arranging for our boys to see the UFC fight McGregor VS Diaz in the villa, to them nothing seems trouble! :) And they welcomed us upon arrival with fresh Frangipangi flower leis.
Pure. Bali. Bliss.
What we like
- The location is perfect: calm, close to Echo Beach and Canggu’s best cafes and restaurants. It’s around 20 minutes drive from Seminyak
- It’s like a tropical resort, but very private and all to yourself!
- There is an outdoor jacuzi in the jungle in the masterbedroom’s bahtroom (the one on our main picture) and we’ve spotted 2 other outside bathtubs! Heaven.
- Also perfect if you want to stay longer or if you need to get some work done
- It’s feels so serene and you’re surrounded by nature and sounds
- Villa Manager Agus and his team are incredible. Sweet, friendly, discrete, helpful and they can arrange pretty much everything you need. So they really made our stay special!
- Best in-home brekkie ever! Normally we always want to go outside for breakfast, but these home-made brekkies with fresh fruit and Bali Buddha Granola and bread for the boys (and peanutbutter, yes!) made us wake up in a bliss
- The big beds, slept like baby’s.
- Fast Wi-Fi, so so so nice.
- The gecko’s in our bathroom. So Bali!
Big thanks for Kees and Chantal for letting us stay at your beautiful home. If you want to know more about Villa Levi or booking check: www.villalevi.com
-x- Pris & Eve
Curious to see our other Welikesleeps tips? See them here
See here our earlier posted Villa Levi pictures in our Vamastyle post!