Vacation mood on! About a month ago we were invited by the Sunshine houses to come stay at their new pool villa in Bingin. Uhmmm YES! If you’ve been following us for a bit, you know that Bingin is our favorite beach in the Bukit. Where we often go up to spend the days tanning, swimming, surfing and of course… eating, hehe. We packed our bags with our besties and boyfriends as the villa has 4 bedrooms and bathrooms (!!) and went off for a sunshine weekend Bingin.
The Sunshine houses is a collective name for tropical hideway villas located on the most beautiful Islands in the world. Indonesia: Bali – Sumbawa and French Polynesia: Tahiti. Earlier in July we stayed at their Seminyak villa (so amazing too, check it out here!) but we must say, this one in Bingin stole our heart.
We were the very first guests to test it out. The space is absolutely divine and it’s styled so well. It’s like stepping into Palm Springs. There even was a pineapple plant, LOOOVE! The 3 ladies in the house took really good care of us. Made us delicious brekkie. Omelettes with veggies, Bali coffee & big plates of fruit.
The house is made to spend the entire day, for a good quality time with each other, having fun by the pool, long dinners at the table and late night conversations in the open living room. We shot photos in our favorite Gooseberry Intimates lingerie & Seaside bikinis and only went out for a couple of hours to surf and swim at the beach. If you really want to lock yourself in, they offer a cook who can come to the house and make delicious Indonesian food for lunch or dinner!
It’s so super spacious and has such a blissful vibe. It felt like home the minute we walked in … basically this is our dream home and would wanna live here!
// About the Sunshine House Bingin
This Bali dream house is located on the cliff of Bingin in the Bukit. Tucked away in a still quite jungelish area. Only 5 minutes from one of the best surf break (left) in Bali. It’s a 4 bedroom villa with a huge Pinterest worthy garden and pool. Owned by the sweetest family from Belgium who are as well the owners of Gooseberry Intimates (our favorite lingerie label!) In the back there is a big living room area with kitchen, a massive couch for 12 people (read slumber party hahah) and at the other side of the garden you’ll find the 4 bedrooms in an L form.
// Bingin favorites
Surf & Beach
Short board or long board, with both boards you’ll have the best fun. Shortboard for the barrels on low tide and longboard for the waves during high tide! Impossible beach is only a stone throw away (just a long paddle hah!)
– Rolling Fork: just around the corner you’ll find this yummie Italian Restaurant
– If you wanna go for a quick take away juice or bliss ball check out Drifter.
– Our regular faves: Bukit Café, Cashew Tree, Buddha Soul (if you don’t feel like driving out just order via Go-Jek) (More faves in our Travel Guide here!)
– Laniakea Spa: Owned by a Brazilian lady from Hawaii. Awesome for your after surf foot reflexology or massage. The salon is super cute and they have the most beautiful flower baths ever!
– Around the corner you’ll find the Bali Training Centre. They have great Muay Thai / kickboxing, and fitness classes.
– Go for a beach run just out front or do a little HITT sesh on the deck
– Swim 20 labs in their 18 m long pool. Whoooop!
Sunset / Hangout
– Just down at the beach or drive to Suarga on Padang Padang Cliff for a sunset tea uhhh cocktail. A beautiful restaurant overlooking the sea!
// WHAT WE LIKE
- For us it’s islandlife to it’s perfection. Best food around the corner. Friends close. Beach out front. Surf.
- Superfast wifi if you need to get some work done. Or Netflix & Chill.
- Every room (big) has it’s own bathroom
- A pool with comfy sunbeds and huge garden. Perfect to soak up the sun and relax all day.
- This dreamhouse is huge and within 5 minutes you’ll be be surfing Bingin barrels. Yassss!!
- Bathroom goals. And lots of closet space. YES.
- Breakfast is included, prepared by the sweetest girls!
- Close to everything you need. And far enough to be away from the crowds. Surrounded by jungle.
- Only a 10 minutes drive by bike to Padang Padang and Uluwatu beach.
- Family and kids friendly!
Book here on AirBnB!! We’ll be back here for sure, can’t wait!